Mike welcomes Tate, aka: “The Summer Intern”! Mike and Tate talk through the initial goals and insight behind why Tate came to Cyberdogz for this experience and how to get value from this internship opportunity. This is part one of a four-part series where we’ll follow this process, talk about what we learn along the way, what projects we’re doing, and how we’re helping Tate “level up” before he goes back to school this fall.
- Getting into an internship – 1:14
- Why an internship at Cyberdogz? – 4:17
- There’s no wrong question to ask – 5:25
- You need to learn how to ask the right questions – 8:21
- How this internship is for Tate – 10:21
- How Tate loves to design logos – 13:17
Connect with Mike Brevik: