The art style is always evolving. With every experience and project, you have, your art style changes and grows.
Mike sits down again with amazing artist Manny Cartoon. Together, they talked about building and working together for a co-branded event in Miami. Manny also talked about managing projects and how they influenced the changes in his art style. He also shares different stories which took him to where he is now. According to Manny, everyone has their own fears, especially when starting out on your own. However, failure on a small level is worth it, just to see what happens.
- Working together for a co-branded event. – 0:18
- How did Manny Cartoon develop his own style? – 4:21
- Managing projects and plans of where his work is going. How can people help him? – 9:02
- The design, style, and consistency of Manny’s artwork is getting tighter and tighter, the more artwork and stuff he puts out. – 17:01
- Sometimes, failure on a small level is worth it, just to see what happens. – 17:19
Connect with Mike Brevik:
Connect with Manny Cartoon